- Extra-small sleeping bag designed for size- and weight-conscious hikers
- Compresses down to 12 x 7 x 7 inches in included stuff sack
- 100-percent polyester ripstop linings; double-layer construction
- 700-gram Micro Tekk.7 microfiber insulation; full chest baffle
- Draft tube and utility pocket; weighs 2.9 pounds in the stuff sack
Backpacker’s Mummy Sleeping BagThe Suisse Sport Adventure extra-small sleeping bag is ideal for long treks when a few inches or pounds can make the difference between a pleasant hike and an unbearable slog. The mummy bag is ultra-compact, compressing down to 12 by 7 by 7 inches when in the stuff sack. How small is that? Well, it’s petite enough to hold in the palm of your hand. That means you can easily fit the bag in your hiking pack without using up a third of your pack space. At the same ti
List Price: $ 99.99
Price: $ 34.00
Find More Best Motorcycle Camping Tents Products
Question by Brandon: What are some central ohio camp sites that allow teens to camp without an adult?
I’m 17 and my friends are 17, 16, and 15. We are planning a camping trip this summer but can’t find a place that will let us in with out and adult with us. Any ideas?
Answer by wickedgirl1973
It’s probably not a good idea to go without at least one adult, even if they are just 18 and not a parent. I can see many good reasons that camp sites won’t rent to minors so try to get at least one parent or older sibling over 18 to go with you.
Add your own answer in the comments!